Saturday, April 12, 2008

8 China For Dinner

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY#0010 . . . OPEN:


I went to 8 China Buffet a couple of nights ago to try their dinner buffet. It was all right, but for future visits, I think I will probably stick with going to lunch.

Not that the food isn’t good. Quite the opposite; it’s great. It’s just that I was expecting a more expanded selection for dinner. From what I can tell, though, the main difference between 8 China’s lunch and dinner selections is that they offer crab legs during dinner. (Well, that’s the difference I found most noticeable.) I like crab, but I really don’t want to have to go to all of the trouble of cracking open the shells to get to the meat.

In any event, the food was great, especially the sushi. And inside the fortune cookie at the end of the meal was this fortune:

"Your heart is a place to draw true happiness."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY#0010 . . . CLOSE

No comments: