Thursday, October 1, 2009

Make That Messages, Messages

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0101 . . . OPEN:


I have had the material for this entry for a couple of weeks now. Not long after I wrote my last entry about the messages I found in Dove Promises, I had a few more. And of course, I saved the foil wrappers, with their messages on the inside.

I have been carrying the messages around with me since then. I seem to have been waiting for the right time to write about them, and I finally decided that there is no time like the present.

I had several repeats in this batch. In fact, I think there may have been more repeats this time around. But I did find three messages for the first time. And as always, I present them to you in alphabetical order:

"Do something spontaneous."
"Listen with your heart."
"Share a sunset."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0101 . . . CLOSE

No comments: