Thursday, November 5, 2009

Once More, To The Mall

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0105 . . . OPEN:


Yesterday, I made a quick stop by Jefferson Mall. Only a few minutes this time; I had gone by the post office, and was really waiting for the bus.

In fact, my main reason for even going into the mall was to use the restroom in the food court. Once I was finished there, I stopped by Max Orient. I gave into temptation, and bought a half dozen fortune cookies.

As usual, I waited until I was at the computer to crack them open. Here are the fortunes, in alphabetical order:

"A pleasant surprise is in store for you soon in the coming week."*
"Adjust finances -- make budgets, to improve your financial standing."
"Soon you will receive a letter from a loved one"**
"Unveil your ideas. Be ready to act on them."
"You will soon meet a life long kindred spirit."
"Your qualities overshadow your weaknesses."


*This one did turn out to be correct. I got my laptop out of the repair shop today. Nothing serious, thank goodness.

**These days, it's more likely to be an email.

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0105 . . . CLOSE

No comments: