Saturday, May 22, 2010

Waiting For A Title

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0127 . . . OPEN:


Last night was the first time I had in a while to get something from Oriental House. For the most part, I have been bringing in something to eat -- Subway and Taco Bell have been the usual suspects. But Hale and I had enough overlap last night that I was able to walk over, place my order, and have them deliver it.

Last night, my choice was the chicken with garlic sauce lunch special. I think I was in the mood for something spicy -- and despite my requesting the mild version, I definitely got it. Still enjoyable, though.

And of course, there was the fortune cookie at the end of the meal. This time around, the fortune actually sounds like a word of ancient Chinese wisdom:

"The superior person is modest in his speech but exceeds in action."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0127 . . . CLOSE

No comments: