Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Buffet, Another Fortune

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0019 . . . OPEN:


Saturday, I went to another restaurant for lunch -- the aptly if unoriginally named Asian Buffet. They have a decent buffet. They usually have a fairly decent sushi selection, but it seemed to be somewhat limited the day I went there. I have seen them with a better sushi selection on previous visits. Maybe they were saving the sushi for the dinner crowd that night.

The other selections on the buffet were pretty good. They had a few items Saturday that I don't regularly see at any of the other Chinese restaurants.

And of course, the meal ended with a fortune cookie (even though I waited until I got home to eat it). The fortune from this cookie read as follows:

"Something nice is coming to you in the mail."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0019 . . . CLOSE

No comments: