Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Mystery Cookies

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0027 . . . OPEN:


I found a bunch of unopened fortune cookies a little over a week ago. Another batch that I found while I was cleaning up my condo. The thing is, I'm not completely sure where I got them. They weren't from the bag of cookies I got from my friend Linda. Those are in a Ziploc bag, and it was definitely zipped shut. I'm guessing that these were some that I got from Max Orient, but I don't know for sure.

The cookies weren't stale, so I know that I must have acquired them not too long ago. Believe it or not, fortune cookies do eventually go stale. Of course, the fortunes never go stale. Once more, I present a random collection of fortunes for your amusement and enlightenment:

"A pleasant surprise is in store for you tonight."
"Keep in mind your most cherished dreams of the future."
"Now is a good time to try something new."
"With integrity and consistency, your credits are piling up."
"You are always welcome in any gathering."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0027 . . . CLOSE

No comments: