Monday, January 5, 2009

Working Hard For The Fortune

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0031 . . . OPEN:


I was at work about a week or two ago, and I found a fortune from a fortune cookie on the floor. More than likely, one of my co-workers had ordered something from Oriental House, the Chinese restaurant next door. (That's the most likely explanation, anyway, and I tend to follow Occam's Razor in matters like this.)

Since the fortune was on the floor, I'm assuming that the co-worker had intended to discard the fortune after reading. In any case, it was now mine, and I share it with you:

"Your fortune is not something to find but to unfold."

A couple of my co-workers have told me good things about Oriental House, so they may be a source of future entries.

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0031 . . . CLOSE

No comments: