Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chaos For Chaos

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0063 . . . OPEN:


Most of the time, when I'm ordering takeout, I never know what I'm going to order until about 30 seconds before I actually order it. I suppose some people would say that I just can't make up my mind. I prefer to think of it as the essentially chaotic functioning of my mind.

Somehow, that was rather appropriate last night. Things were crazy all night, and for no apparent reason. Crazy enough that I had to phone in my order to Oriental House, then walk over a few minutes later to pick it up.

I ordered the beef with broccoli. I'm fairly certain that I've ordered it before, but come to think of it, last night was not one for being adventurous.

I thought the fortune was just a little amusing:

"Your love life will be happy and harmonious."

Now, could someone please tell me what a love life is?

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0063 . . . CLOSE

1 comment:

ISABLOG DU said...

When you find out what "love life" means, you send that definition right on over to me har har.