Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Linda Collection 5

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0094 . . . OPEN:


As you might have guessed, recently, I have been going with something other than Chinese to eat while I'm at work. (It seems to be mostly Qdoba and Taco Bell, but that's not the point.) And since I haven't posted anything recently, I thought it was time for another Linda Collection.

Of course, sooner or later I'm going to run out of the big bag of fortune cookies that she gave me. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for filler once that happens. I still have material for at least two or three more entries.

In any case, here are the latest batch that I pulled out of the bag (in alphabetical order, of course):

"He who seeks will find."
"Your ingenuity and imagination will get results."
"Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded."

I could have sworn that I pulled four fortune cookies out of the bag, though.

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0094 . . . CLOSE

No comments: