Thursday, September 3, 2009

Promises, Promises

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0097 . . . OPEN:


I indulged in a few Dove Promises the past few days. After my initial encounter, I knew to unwrap the chocolates carefully, so I could read the messages printed on the other side of the foil wrapper.

One of them was a repeat from that initial encounter -- "Trust with your heart, not your head." This leads me to believe that the people at Dove may not have a great variety of messages. I'll have to pay closer attention during future samplings of Dove Promises. I can easily foresee unwrapping five to eight Promises, and finding only one with a message I hadn't used before. I may even need to keep a list.

In any event, I did have three new messages in this particular batch. Here they are, in alphabetical order:

"Be a little mysterious."
"Chocolate. Always your Valentine."
"Discover how much your heart can hold."

Okay, I can really relate to the second one.

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0097 . . . CLOSE

No comments: