Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I KNEW There Were Four!

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0096 . . . OPEN:


The last time I posted a Linda Collection entry, it had three fortunes. And as I said at the end of the entry, I could have sworn that I had pulled four fortune cookies out of the Ziploc bag.

As it turns out, I was right. I did grab four fortune cookies.

When I dropped the other fortune cookies in my backpack, this one bounced off and apparently landed in the box of stuff next to where I usually put my backpack. And last night, I found the cookie on floor adjacent to the box and my backpack, when it apparently fell off the box. I still don't know how I didn't notice the cookie during that time.

It's nice to know that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. And here is what the fortune from that cookie said:

"It tastes sweet."

Okay, to borrow a line from Buffy Summers, do you think you can vague that one up a little more?

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0096 . . . CLOSE

No comments: