Friday, January 1, 2010

Not A Hot Cookie, But Close

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0111 . . . OPEN:


More than a few months ago, I wrote about finding fortune cookie-ish messages on the packets of taco sauce that Taco Bell provides. When I first noticed them, I found five different messages. And as far as I can tell, those have been the only messages. I guess Taco Bell didn't see the potential in putting additional messages on the packets.

Yesterday, though, I was getting lunch at Taco Bell. As I was waiting for my order to arrive, I glanced at the taco sauce packets again, and I noticed two things. First, the hot sauce was now in a green packet, instead of the orange color previously used. And on the packet, there was a new message of sorts:

"drivethrudiet.com"

Yes, there is an actual website with that address. And it is Taco Bell related. If you want to know more, you'll have to go the website yourself. (Hey, what fun would it be if I gave you all the information?)

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0111 . . . CLOSE

1 comment:

Treacle said...

Keeping in mind that sexy can mean different things to different people, being sexy isn't always the point, Janus.

Sometimes being warm or comfortable or confident or just knowing you can walk down the street without flashing your panties to everyone are good things too. :-)