Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pocket Fortune

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0110 . . . OPEN:


A few days ago, I grabbed a jacket that I hadn't worn in quite some time. When I stuck my hand in one of the pockets, I realized that for whatever reason, I had not emptied the pockets the last time I wore it.

I spent a few minutes emptying the pockets. Most of it was stuff that could be thrown away. But as I was going through the odds and ends that were hiding in the pockets, I pulled out an old fortune from a fortune cookie.

I don't even remember when I last wore this jacket, so I have no idea from which restaurant the fortune cookie (and the fortune) came. But, here's what it said:

"You are cautious in showing your true self to others."

This is one fortune that does a fairly good job of describing me.

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0110 . . . CLOSE

No comments: