Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yet Another Saturday Night

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0042 . . . OPEN:


Saturday night, and I'm stuck at work again. Okay, it isn't that bad, but there are times when I wish I could get the afternoon shift on Saturday every once in a while.

For last Saturday's dinner, I tried the sesame chicken. The chicken was stir-fried, then covered in some sort of sesame sauce, and served on a bed of shredded lettuce. Delicious, but apparently, the sauce is rather pungent. My coworker made a couple of comments on my breath after I had eaten. It sounds like I need to remember to have breath mints on hand the next time I order this.

A fortune commenting on the need for fresh breath would have been eerily appropriate. I didn't find anything like that in my fortune cookie, though. What I found was this:

"No problem leaves you where you found it."

JANUSFILES2 . . . ENTRY #0042 . . . CLOSE

No comments: